The best tools for budding entrepreneurs with a limited budget can be free.
I used to wonder how people would place subtitles on their Instagram and LinkedIn videos. This was extremely useful when I had no headphones as I could still watch and understand the content without disturbing colleagues in the staff room. Kapwing is the tool that helped me to attach subtitles and titles to my videos with very minimal effort. No subscription, no fee, no hassle.
Reasons why I choose to use Kapwing:-
1. Free and your videos can be edited and downloaded in the first seven days. In order to access older videos you will need to upgrade to the paid version.
2. Easy to navigate and after a few uses, you get faster at adding subtitles and customising the font.
3. I have placed the majority of subtitles on my lunch break using my phone. Perfect for the entrepreneur with a side
4. You can resize your videos and add titles, giving a pro look to your short social media videos.
5. Progress bars increase engagement and views to videos. Kapwing offers this capability.
6. The studio option allows you to customise your video for specific social media platforms. You can make sure that videos will fit the dimensions for Instagram stories or your Instagram feed.
Kapwing is a great tool for presenting your content in a professional way without paying for a professional. You do not need to download anything to get started, all you have to do is upload your files.
Give Kapwing a go and let us know how you get on.